You are planning a party and want to make it a success. Let us help you! Now that you've got your music selected and the decorations up, all you need is some food and drinks. It can be challenging to put a meal together when you have limited time and resources - especially when guest lists keep growing!
That's why we created this champagne punch recipe: it combines Royal Golden Latte, orange liqueur, and sparkling wine for a unique flavor that's perfect for your next cocktail party or special occasion.
Get the party started with this champagne punch recipe. It combines caffeine-free Royal Golden Latte and sparkling wine for a unique flavor and earthy tones that are perfect for your next cocktail party or special occasion. The taste is unique and delicious, not too sweet and not too tart—and it's easy enough for even the most inexperienced drink maker to pull off.
Whether you're celebrating a housewarming, Halloween, or the New Year, this champagne punch with Royal Golden Latte will do the trick. You can add orange slices as a garnish if you like, but they're also super tasty in the drink. They're sweet and juicy and have a lovely tangy flavor when soaked in rooibos tea.
- 2 tea bags (Royal Golden Latte)
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup sugar (or use honey/agave nectar)
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur
- 100 ml sparkling wine chilled
- Crushed ice
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- Mint leaves (optional)
- Boil the water and steep the tea bag in it for 5 minutes.
- Dissolve the sugar in the tea by stirring with a spoon or a whisk until completely dissolved. Let it cool for at least 2 hours before serving (the longer it chills, the better).
- Add orange liqueur and chilled sparkling wine and crushed ice.
- Garnish with orange slices and mint leaves.
*Turn this cocktail into a mocktail by substituting orange liqueur and wine with orange juice and pineapple juice for a springtime treat.